From January 1, 2019, people who invest or purchase house in Shilin can have lifetime free visit in Stone Forest, and the visiting scope includes the Major and Minor Stone Forests, Naigu Stone Forest Scenic Area, Long Lake Scenic Area, and Dadieshui Scenic Area.
Stone Forest, World Natural Heritage of Karst in southern China
In recent years, Shilin County has issued benefiting policies including the annual card of RMB 100 for Stone Forest Scenic Area for members of Kunming Trade Union. In order to further implement the concept of tourism development and sharing, attract more enterprises and individuals to invest in Shilin, and stimulate the vitality of Shilin’s economic development, Shilin People’s Government has issued a policy of free visit to Stone Forest for the people invest in Shilin County. As long as one meets the policy requirements, applies for procedures as required, and complies with the relevant regulations on the admission of the scenic area, he can have free visit lifelong.
Zhou Linchun, Deputy Magistrate of Shilin County People’s Government, issued the policy of “lifetime free visit to Stone Forest for investors”
Bi Wenxiang, Party Committee Secretary and Director of Shilin Scenic Area Administration Bureau, interviewed by media
I. Free admission types and measures
(I) Free admission measures for house purchasers
1. Conditions. For anyone who purchases a commodity house within Shilin County and applies for property certificate, purchasers and co-owner will enjoy lifelong free admission for the Major and Minor Stone Forests, Naigu Stone Forest Scenic Area, Long Lake Scenic Area, and Dadieshui Scenic Area.
2. Process. The purchaser voluntarily submits an application to County Real Estate Registration Center and provides relevant materials; after review, County Real Estate Registration Center reports the ID card information and relevant materials of the qualified people to Shilin Administration Bureau to establish a database of free admission information. Qualified people will be admitted free of charge with their ID card (face recognition).
3. Termination. If house purchaser and co-owner(s) transfer their property and have no real estate relationship within Shilin County, then free admission for such purchaser and co-owners will be terminated after transfer.
(II) Free admission measures for enterprises
1. Conditions. First, the company has been registered in Shilin; secondly, the proportion of the outer shareholder(s) of the company is no less than 20%; thirdly, the project has been implemented with actual investment. Legal representatives and senior managers of enterprises meeting the above three conditions, middle managers of enterprises with annual tax revenue of RMB 500,000 (included) or more after normal production and operation (excluding construction period), and outstanding employees of the enterprises awarded by the people's governments at or above the county level will enjoy lifelong free admission for the Major and Minor Stone Forests, Naigu Stone Forest Scenic Area, Long Lake Scenic Area, and Dadieshui Scenic Area.
2. Process. The company voluntarily submits an application to County Investment Promotion Bureau and provides relevant materials; after review, County Investment Promotion Bureau reports the ID card information of the personnel of the qualified enterprises to Shilin Administration Bureau to establish a database. Qualified people will be admitted free of charge with their ID card (face recognition).
3. Termination. If one resigns from the original company or leaves the company registered in Shilin and has no working relationship with Shilin, then free admission will be terminated after resignation or leaving the company; for enterprises with substandard investment, wholly transferred or cancelled enterprises, and zombie enterprises, free admission will be terminated.
II. Implementation time
This will be implemented from January 1, 2019.
III. Related matters
(I) About free admission. Other fee-based items such as performances, tour guide, parking, electric sightseeing vehicles, cruise boats, restaurants and souvenir in scenic areas are not included in free admission.
(II) Admission regulation. In order to ensure safe and orderly tourism market in the scenic areas, investors and house purchasers enjoying free visit in Shilin must abide by the tour regulations.
(III) Order for admission. Those who falsify, disturb the order, or destroy the resources of the scenic areas shall be punished seriously according to relevant provisions of the scenic areas.